Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,783 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20141 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,243 (11,136 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bhubaneswar costs ₨18,990 (about 1 hour ago)