Cost of living comparison between Haifa, Israel and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 991 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18315 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 27% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,977 (21,713 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 15 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨71,155 (about 2 hours ago)