Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,321 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19152 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,990 (20,834 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lusaka costs 300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kyoto costs ¥1,080 (about 1 hour ago)