Cost of living in Haifa, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,495 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19842 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Haifa (Israel) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,096 (10,563 ₪) in Haifa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)