Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 9% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,859 (₨423,184) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (6 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)