Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,457 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20157 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,342 (11,616 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$100,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)