Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,058 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18623 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,245 (22,791 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)