Cost of living comparison between Hadera, Israel and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18368 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,263 (23,210 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)