Cost of living in Hadera, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19535 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hadera (Israel) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,486 (12,726 ₪) in Hadera to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)