Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00658 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,998 (¥303,515) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)