Cost of living in Hachinohe, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,556 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00630 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hachinohe (Japan) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,959 (¥310,913) in Hachinohe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €7,500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kozhikode costs ₨44 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)