Cost of living in Győr, Hungary compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,446 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00278 JOD / HUF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Győr (Hungary) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,177 (423,038 Ft) in Győr.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island costs C$8 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juba costs 3,000 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨750 (about 1 hour ago)