Cost of living in Gwangju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwangju (South Korea) is 57% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,516 (₩3,819,709) in Gwangju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €10 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)