Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01090 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,083 (₨99,313) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $4,066 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $55 (26 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Guayaquil costs $1,505 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨100 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kelowna costs C$580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)