Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,250 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01061 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 36% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,907 (₨179,739) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 85 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lucca costs €500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montpellier costs €7 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harare costs $5.00 (26 minutes ago)