Cost of living in Gwalior, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,661 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01087 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gwalior (India) is 39% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,105 (₨101,626) in Gwalior.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)