Cost of living in Gurgaon, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01040 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,501 prices entered by 177 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gurgaon (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (28 minutes ago)