Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,167 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,524 (₨140,893) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (39 minutes ago)