Cost of living in Guntur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,276 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01058 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guntur (India) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,565 (₨147,931) in Guntur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tunis costs 2.500 Dinar (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riga costs €7 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $70 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £25 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 1,600 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨3.00 (43 minutes ago)