Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 21% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,184 (₩3,490,282) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Bergen costs kr 13 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos Islands costs $6 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Leeds costs £9 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Cambridge costs £8 (29 minutes ago)