Cost of living in Gunsan, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,373 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 20% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,039 (₩3,289,302) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 106,167 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Karachi costs ₨10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵4.08 (about 1 hour ago)