Cost of living comparison between Gunsan, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 761 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gunsan (South Korea) is 24% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,719 (₩5,890,439) in Gunsan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 700TL (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 20 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 220 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €320 (32 minutes ago)