Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00019 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,247 (6,437,341 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.80 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Diyarbakır costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Montclair, New Jersey costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)