Cost of living in Gulu, Uganda compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00020 JOD / UGX
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gulu (Uganda) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,007 (10,183,284 Shilling) in Gulu.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €17 (about 2 hours ago)