Cost of living comparison between Gujrat, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 820 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00675 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujrat (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,849 (₨421,807) in Gujrat.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €18,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 5,000 Franc (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $13 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨3.75 (41 minutes ago)