Cost of living in Gujranwala, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gujranwala (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,738 (₨256,999) in Gujranwala.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $66 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tacoma, Washington costs $0.73 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.00 zł (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (24 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (38 minutes ago)