Cost of living in Guiyang, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,526 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11169 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guiyang (China) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 985 (元8,816) in Guiyang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (27 minutes ago)