Cost of living in Guilin, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10256 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guilin (China) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,127 (元20,741) in Guilin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨6 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Helsinki costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)