Cost of living in Guarulhos, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,169 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22758 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarulhos (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,931 (R$ 12,880) in Guarulhos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)