Cost of living in Guarda, Portugal compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,307 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.792 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guarda (Portugal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,650 (€2,084) in Guarda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (40 minutes ago)