Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 67% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,018 (7,082 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)