Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 997 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 70% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,321 (7,512 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,609 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Osaka costs ¥100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)