Cost of living in Guantánamo, Cuba compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,375 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.706 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 54% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,626 (3,719 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 17TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Verviers costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)