Cost of living comparison between Guantánamo, Cuba and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 818 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.707 JOD / CUC *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guantánamo (Cuba) is 71% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 5,562 (7,863 CUC) in Guantánamo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mombasa costs Shilling85,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,067 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (about 2 hours ago)