Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,513 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10329 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,649 (元25,643) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Jacksonville, Florida costs $4.14 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 20 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (about 1 hour ago)