Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,911 prices entered by 178 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10991 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 12% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,678 (元15,271) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London, Ontario costs C$20 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Glasgow costs £0.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)