Cost of living in Guangzhou, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,444 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10280 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guangzhou (China) is 19% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,532 (元24,630) in Guangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $85 (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 2.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $130 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Washington D.C. costs $22 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $95 (29 minutes ago)