Cost of living in Guadalupe, Mexico compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,425 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03988 JOD / MXN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Guadalupe (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,368 (Mex$ 34,312) in Guadalupe.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)