Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.759 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,904 (€5,142) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,240 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Kaunas costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)