Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,581 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.879 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 45% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,461 (€2,800) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,500 ₦ (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 29 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nantucket costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)