Cost of living in Grenoble, France compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grenoble (France) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,482 (€4,633) in Grenoble to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $75 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (about 1 hour ago)