Cost of living in Graz, Austria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,741 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.868 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Graz (Austria) is 13% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,919 (€2,211) in Graz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (25 minutes ago)