Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,028 (2,652,314 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (36 minutes ago)