Cost of living comparison between Grand Dakar, Senegal and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 779 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00118 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,326 (2,822,441 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)