Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,555 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00128 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,774 (1,383,054 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)