Cost of living in Grand Dakar, Senegal compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00116 JOD / XOF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Grand Dakar (Senegal) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,296 (2,846,169 Franc) in Grand Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,300 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in San Sebastian costs €750 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)