Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,189 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22758 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,458 (R$ 10,802) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr200 (37 minutes ago)