Cost of living in Governador Valadares, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,687 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21722 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Governador Valadares (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,329 (R$ 6,120) in Governador Valadares.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €44 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $40 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 2.000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,830 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)