Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,482 prices entered by 128 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01414 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 958 (67,735 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨45,743 (about 1 hour ago)