Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01348 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,039 (77,065 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 1,100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florence costs €25 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.597 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩1,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 299 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)