Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01295 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,125 (86,869 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (19 minutes ago)