Cost of living in Gostivar, Macedonia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,074 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01226 JOD / MKD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gostivar (Macedonia) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,954 (159,476 ден) in Gostivar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,935 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karachi costs ₨5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (about 1 hour ago)