Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,049 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17409 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorzów Wielkopolski (Poland) is 44% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,688 (9,694 zł) in Gorzów Wielkopolski.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (30 minutes ago)