Cost of living in Gorgan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Gorgan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Gorgan.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorgan (Iran) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,164 (﷼ 99,051,236) in Gorgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)