Cost of living in Gorakhpur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01081 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gorakhpur (India) is 55% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,450 (₨134,067) in Gorakhpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 72 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pointe-Noire costs 595 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)