Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,114 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02574 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,181 (45,884 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)