Cost of living in Gondar, Ethiopia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03158 JOD / ETB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gondar (Ethiopia) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,805 (88,794 Birr) in Gondar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $16 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $8 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (about 1 hour ago)