Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,533 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00045 JOD / CDF *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,487 (3,286,034 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Peterborough costs £379 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (about 3 hours ago)