Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,061 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00058 JOD / CDF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,787 (4,839,001 Franc) in Goma.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)