Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21893 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 141 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)