Cost of living in Goiânia, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22535 JOD / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,466 prices entered by 157 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Goiânia (Brazil) is 23% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,309 (R$ 10,245) in Goiânia.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)