Cost of living comparison between Gloucester, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,062 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.902 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gloucester (United Kingdom) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,550 (£5,045) in Gloucester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$42,490 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in London, Ontario costs C$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dunaújváros costs 100,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 165 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 2 hours ago)