Cost of living comparison between Glasgow, United Kingdom and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.866 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Glasgow (United Kingdom) is 18% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,533 (£4,082) in Glasgow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)