Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,088 prices entered by 106 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03743 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 73% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 867 (E£ 23,155) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)