Cost of living in Giza, Egypt compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,440 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03942 JOD / EGP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Giza (Egypt) is 72% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 908 (E£ 23,022) in Giza.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)