Cost of living in Gijón, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,278 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.760 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gijón (Spain) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,871 (€3,777) in Gijón.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q449 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,728 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kathmandu costs ₨ 40 (about 1 hour ago)