Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,509 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.988 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,448 (£2,479) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)