Cost of living comparison between Gibraltar and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 949 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,897 (£4,484) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)