Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,459 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.941 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,196 (£2,335) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)