Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,432 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.920 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,323 (£2,526) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 3,200 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leeds costs £813 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 126 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Yogyakarta costs Rp 100,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,970,060 (41 minutes ago)