Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,234 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.880 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,981 (£4,523) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £3.30 (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (17 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)