Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,589 prices entered by 150 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.993 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,648 (£2,666) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €900 (16 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Guarulhos costs R$ 60 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of bread in Novi Sad costs 30 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)