Cost of living in Gibraltar compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.884 JOD / GIP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gibraltar is 23% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,013 (£4,541) in Gibraltar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $16 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Norrköping costs 90 kr (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $807 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Okayama costs ¥180 (about 1 hour ago)