Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,724 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.837 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 29% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,193 (€2,619) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edinburgh costs £480 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$20,040 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)