Cost of living in Ghent, Belgium compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 152 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghent (Belgium) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,422 (€2,786) in Ghent to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Thessaloniki costs €23 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Bucharest costs 4.00 lei (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £2.60 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $117 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.67 (about 2 hours ago)