Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,214 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,584 (₨149,197) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (39 minutes ago)