Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,669 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01088 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 805 (₨74,041) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Beirut costs 1,500,000 L£ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Arlington, Texas costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $915 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $1,211 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kharkiv costs 50,000,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)