Cost of living comparison between Ghaziabad, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01044 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,717 (₨164,437) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$23 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,579 kn (30 minutes ago)