Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,489 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01042 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 849 (₨81,458) in Ghaziabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (44 minutes ago)