Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,236 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15974 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,963 (RM12,287) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)