Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,541 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16107 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,145 (RM13,320) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 75,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)