Cost of living comparison between Georgetown (Penang), Malaysia and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,091 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16903 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Penang) (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,106 (RM12,460) in Georgetown (Penang).
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €25,800 (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,849 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)