Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00347 JOD / GYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,117 (899,371 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 60 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Savannah, Georgia costs $1,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 140 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 524,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)