Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00345 JOD / GYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,578 (457,184 G$) in Georgetown.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Brisbane costs AU$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mogadishu costs 200 S (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boise, Idaho costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 1,000 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)