Cost of living in Georgetown, Guyana compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,212 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00346 JOD / GYD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Georgetown (Guyana) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,176 (916,636 G$) in Georgetown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $9 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Masaya costs 6,450 C$ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Akola costs ₨70 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)