Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,388 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01328 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,155 (Php86,988) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)