Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,475 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01402 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,294 (Php92,305) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yongin costs ₩1,250 (2 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 13,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs C$0.78 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨33,000 (about 1 hour ago)