Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,327 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01415 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,418 (Php100,184) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (19 minutes ago)