Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,245 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01409 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,529 (Php179,441) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in San Diego, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)