Cost of living in General Santos City, Philippines compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,471 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01359 JOD / PHP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in General Santos City (Philippines) is 28% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,227 (Php90,327) in General Santos City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)