Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,159 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.540 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,269 (AU$7,903) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (about 1 hour ago)