Cost of living in Geelong, Australia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,079 prices entered by 108 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 JOD / AUD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Geelong (Australia) is 30% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,900 (AU$7,284) in Geelong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmir costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)