Cost of living in Gebze, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18574 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gebze (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,049 (11,029TL) in Gebze.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 4,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bismarck, North Dakota costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 3.80 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Catania costs €1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$1,800 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 40 (24 minutes ago)