Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 997 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17796 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,970 (11,071 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bratislava costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rochester, New York costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)