Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17229 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,794 (10,412 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Wrocław costs 2,500 zł (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Accra costs GH₵4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$140 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 899 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $800 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (44 minutes ago)