Cost of living comparison between Gdańsk, Poland and Amman, Jordan
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,225 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16947 JOD / PLN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,777 (10,488 zł) in Gdańsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Tel Aviv costs 25 ₪ (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)