Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19357 JOD / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 155 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Malaga costs €800 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 1,000 Lek (39 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 1 hour ago)