Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,537 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20086 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,069 (5,322TL) in Gaziantep.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Mumbai costs ₨400 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (44 minutes ago)