Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,346 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01099 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,061 (₨96,508) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Glasgow costs £3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €50 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth, Scotland costs £80 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 19,588TL (31 minutes ago)