Cost of living comparison between Gaya, India and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01057 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 41% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,833 (₨173,425) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rijeka costs 1,600 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Caracas costs Bs 900 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $5,160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jackson, Mississippi costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)