Cost of living in Gaya, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,243 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01096 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaya (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,802 (₨164,440) in Gaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $15 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)