Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,210 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08051 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,120 (51,168 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)