Cost of living comparison between Gävle, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,071 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07709 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 35% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,399 (57,061 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Barddhaman costs ₨150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)