Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,408 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08156 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 33% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,324 (53,013 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 300,000 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 200 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Nagpur costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)