Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,199 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07825 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,942 (50,370 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)