Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,564 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00127 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 26% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,112 (874,090 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bursa costs 8TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)