Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00114 JOD / XAF
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 31% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,257 (1,971,461 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥12 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 176 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)