Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00062 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,577 (₩2,522,722) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (38 minutes ago)