Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,010 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,875 (₩4,711,643) in Gangneung.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Preston costs £149 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kahramanmaraş costs 5.10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in São Bernardo do Campo costs R$ 1,300 (about 2 hours ago)